Thursday 11 April 2013

Easiest K-Pop dances!

Hello!

Okay first- I'm sooooooo I haven't made a post for three days you see I was at the Atlantic ocean searching for a new type of fish and there was no Internet! Nah I'm just joking , but no joke; I was really bust D:
But here's another post finally! :D The Easiest Dances in Kpop. I wanna state that still I have missed alot as I don't know ALL Korean pop songs and the are NOT in ANY ranked order what so ever. ;)


Girls Generation's Visual Dreams-
This song is fairly easy for a beginner of learning K-pop Dances, so easy that I'm learning! It also has a fun robotic vibe tune and dance. It is something I'd definitely recommend listening to and learning the dance of it.

Ignoring the amount of breaks in it,this song its easy with normal do-able hand and leg movements. So no, you won't get stuck with those really hard moves .in most K-pop dances, that make you stare at it and rewind it again and again while putting on a confused.
                                         

2NE1 isn't known for having amazingly hard dances but this dance is probably one of the easiest, It has some sexy moves and then really simple ones so really it's a piece of cake.


2NE1 made it twice on this list! Let's face it most of their songs could probably all make it on this list. They have catchy songs but dance wise , easy peasy lemon squeasy.
                                             

It isn't exceptionally easy but it definitely very easy to remember and the moves aren't that hard too. It's a fun and easy dance that any beginner could do and enjoy.
                                                   



Thank you for reading! Again I'm sorry I haven't wrote a new one for a few days I was really busy. Have a nice day and thanks for reading! - Candy xxx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment