Saturday 6 April 2013

Hardest Dances in K-pop?

Hello!

First can I say, I'm sorry I didn't do a post for yesterday, I was kinda busy, but I do have a post for Today! And It's long so it'll make up for it!
Since in the K-pop industry dance is very important I want to show you some of the hardest dances, in MY opinion. I've tried some of them and all I can say is I respect all the people who can do these difficult dances. **Read***: These aren't in any order. Some of them are as hard as the other so it's not in ranks :) 


This dance is very much one of the hardest dances I have tried, EVER. It's combined from little minor moves in to one big move each. It's difficulty is Timing as you have to be very in time with the song and get the moves right or you will look like a person who just came out of a Mental Hospital -.-  It's not all about the moves but also the synchronisation of the dance which I tried with my friends we totally flopped. SHINee is know for their almost-impossible-to-perfect dances and one of the best group at synchronisation . 


One of K-pop's most legendary and talented groups, but they sadly broke up... but they still just as much as talent and they back then! The choreography is amazing and not to mention the unique Dragon Move that always will catch an eye. Also they have to do all the hard dancing while doing those high and long notes! We couldn't expect more from our K-pop Seniors.
A picture of the Dragon Move. :)

Infinite is not a very popular K-pop group but should be! They are very much recognized though as the dancers for the perfectly executed Scorpion Move which you need a very good body to do and is one of the main reasons this song is on this list of hardest dances.

- Infinite's scorpion dance live.


As a rookie group that just started last they CERTAINLY made their mark with the hard dance for MAMA their 1st/2nd/3rd Song ! (I'm not an Exotic , I don't exactly pay attention that much to them .) Also a different kind of song from K-pop :) 



Ahh, my first K-pop song and Group.. *Fangirls*. Obviously I am a Shawol by heart but I have tried my hardest no to be biased but this song made its own way on this list. Such a soft song with such a hard dance! 
I love every move, it's for sure very unique. 

Thank you for reading! ^.^- Candy
PS: I know there are a LOT of other songs but these are the ones I recognize the most and I of course won't know all of the others. :)







1 comment: